Fort Walsh, Canada - Guard House

The Guard House is one of ten of the log buildings reconstructed in the 1940's on location of the original 1875 Canadian North-West Mounted Police fort (GPS 49.572869,-109.881387). Conservation designs were prepared for all (but one) buildings located inside the palisade.

Guard House before intervention. (Photo by B. LUCKI)

Guard House during intervention. (Photo by B. LUCKI)

Guard House interior during intervention. (Photo by B. LUCKI)